TERMS OF SERVICE
• Availability Guarantee: We respectfully ask that you book as far in advance as possible so that we can guarantee a cleaning timeslot. If you book sooner than 24 hours in advance, we will try our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee availability! Same day bookings will be prioritized for regular clients before occasional clients should there be limited availability.
• Laundry: If there is excessive laundry in the unit or the machines on-site are not capable of drying before the other tasks on the cleaning checklist are completed, the client acknowledges that the cleaning crew may surpass the cleaning deadline and fees may be applied (better we finish the work then leave beds unmade). Let’s be clear, we aim for this to never be an issue. If you know your machines are not capable of washing and drying a large load in under 90 minutes, give us a call and we will work out the details.
• Damages: Our cleaning teams will be on the lookout for any damages caused by the previous guests. However, it is not always possible to identify every damage. We are not liable for any damages caused by the guests which are not reported.
• Cleaning Timing: We will try as much as possible to start at the exact scheduled time, but reserve the right to start anytime after 11h00 to finish by 15h00 (unless OFFPEAK is used, in which case we will finish by 15h00 and start anytime after the off-peak time you picked). Our guarantee is that the unit will be cleaned before 15h00. For a different arrangement, please contact our support time for the arrangements or add this detail to your booking. Feel free to ask us about our off-peak pricing. OFFPEAK discount is for Standard Short-Term Rental Cleaning only. Deluxe and Hourly service do not come with this discount or the guarantee of 15h00 finishing time. Guest – Hourly Cleaning is booked for a specific time and we will arrive within 30 minutes of the time booked and stay for the amount of time booked and will be charged exactly as booked.
• Cancellation Fee: If the cleaners arrive and there is no key in the lockbox (designated secure area) or they cannot get in for whatever reason outside of our control or “acts of god”, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee (our discretion). The cleaners cannot wait extended periods of time for the retrieval of the key to enter. If a booking needs to be cancelled for whatever reason, for reasons such as guests extending their stay or an incorrect booking, and the crew goes to the unit, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee. This fee is also charged for services that are not canceled 48 hours before service. Please note that the cancellation fee will be charged if we suspect or verify the presence of bed bugs on site and the cleaning will not be done. Abusive remarks during a cleaning could result in the cleaner(s) leaving and full payment being collected for service. If guests refuse to our allow our entry at the scheduled time, we may be forced to leave without cleaning. Otherwise, we may be slowed by their presence and require the $25 charge.
• Loss of Revenue: We are not liable for any loss of revenue incurred by the host. We do not have any control over interactions with your guests and how things are handled, and thus are not liable for any loss of revenue.
• Price: You will be charged the price you are quoted when booking, except on holidays (50% surcharge) and in the following cases when a minimum $25 fee will be charged ($25/hr, minimum 1 hour): The home is in bad condition; post-party, disrespectful guests, large amount of guests for size of home, late departure and cleaning slowed. 2. Laundry machines not capable of washing two full bedding sets in less than 90 minutes. 3. Wrong address provided. 4. Circumstances that delay or prolong the cleaning time that are the fault of our client or their guests. 5. Our client does not add the proper details when booking, such as the number of beds, bedrooms, length of stay, or other situations. Remember, with a limited cleaning window, not having enough time to clean might mean sending another cleaner to help finish on-time. The listed cleaning time on your booking is just to help us schedule, we do not guarantee the length of cleaning or the number of cleaners. The price is a flat rate with a possible surcharge of $25 or more at $25/hr when conditions are not as expected as described above and at our discretion. Taxes are extra. Tips can be added on the following service for the cleaner of the preceding service. There is no $25 surcharge for Guest – Hourly Cleaning under any circumstance.
• Holiday Rate: We charge 150% on all local official holidays (rate shown online is the standard rate; we add 50%). If our pricing is not adjusted when you book, the rate will be adjusted when you are billed. Holidays are a great source of revenue for our clients and a very busy time for all of us. With limited staff, high demand, and holiday pay rates, our rate is increased on all holidays without exception. All services are charged Holiday Rates.
• Toiletries: Cleaners will fill all toiletries based on the supplies made available during service, but we are not responsible if supplies are low or unavailable. Should you have any specific way of displaying your products, we suggest leaving a guide in the home. Your guests will enjoy seeing this professional touch too!
• Wifi/TV Check: Not currently available.
• Booking Confirmation: Once an order is placed online you will receive an email confirming that your oder has been received – this booking is confirmed! Our satisfaction guarantee applies to confirmed bookings only. We reserve the right to send as many cleaners as needed for each service. Should more than 1 cleaner be sent to Guest – Hourly Cleaning services, the time will be prorated.
• Payment: Your credit card will be authorized before service and the charge will be posted after service is complete. We reserve the right to request additional funds to complete service with photo evidence that the home is in a non-standard turnover state. Should the additional time and charge not be accepted, our satisfaction guarantee is void and the agreed booking fee will be charged. Also, we may infringe on check-in times for these circumstances that are out of our control without penalty on our part. Keep in mind, we aim to schedule in a way that avoids infringing on check-out times by as much as an hour, just in case. We just want to point out that sometimes guests can ruin the experience for all of us. On official holidays, we will charge 150% our usual rate. We suggest arranging your guest bookings so that there is no turnover on holidays, but we are happy to help on holidays too. Please keep in mind that if you use a promotion code for off-peak hour discounts, we reserve the right to show up anytime from 8h00.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Our Guarantee is that if anything is missed on our checklist by the cleaners, we will go back to fix the problem without any additional charge or provide a 50% discount, at Send me Pros discretion. We aim to do this within 24 hours and the additional re-clean will not be charged (maximum 1.5 hours: for missed tasks and a few added details to make the guests smile). Re-cleans must be scheduled during off-peak hours and our client must arrange our access with their guests. Also, during our visit we will do our best to add some cleaning services directly for your guests to encourage a 5-star review. Re-clean request must be made within 24 hours of service to be valid without express exceptions by us and may require photo evidence. Remember, we can’t just go by what guests say, you may have to confirm this first by visiting the home and investigating the complaint to provide evidence. This guarantee does not apply to Guest – Hourly Cleaning service.
• Send me Pros Promise: If we do not complete the cleaning by 15h00 or when the guests arrive, whichever comes later, you will get 50% off your cleaning service. Now that’s a promise we don’t want to break! This promise does not apply to “Guest – Hourly Cleaning” service or “Deluxe Airbnb | Short-Term Rental service”.
• Company Liability: BNB Pro Cleaning Inc., and any affiliate company or individual, take no responsibility for clients, guests, corporations, government or individual, that do not properly register their property or have no legal right to rent their property as a short-term rental or other. Should our cleaner(s) be removed from the property he/she/they is/are cleaning, the client will incur any costs associated with our presence of for legal action. We can only assume that our clients have made sure they are within their legal rights to have us cleaning in the assigned properties. As a client please be sure to get all required permissions for your rental. In Montreal, please contact the CITQ or other.
Remember we manage our cleaners and not your rental or guests. We do have nice extras like rotating your toiletries and reporting damage or the smell of smoke. If you would like to see us do more management for you, give us a call!